How the “Teeth in a Day” Procedure is Changing Lives
Are you tired of sore, painful teeth or teeth that are constantly breaking and needing repair? Have you been told you have failing dentition or there’s “nothing we can do”? Have you been holding off because you’re not ready to have dentures? Good news! There is now a revolutionary dental implant procedure called “Teeth in a Day.”
If you’re one of the many Floridians who have lost all of their teeth, or are getting ready to have the rest of your teeth removed, there are now more options available to you than ever before. Today we have the ability to give you a new set of teeth in just one day! With the advancement in dental implant technology our office is able to place your implants and provide a temporary set of teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth, often in one visit!
Why Teeth in a Day Dental Implants?
Dental implant-supported teeth look and function just like real teeth. They have to be maintained with the same oral hygiene practices, such as brushing and flossing. They restore normal dentition and provide important health benefits (described in this article). While traditionally dental implants have been relatively expensive, a newer procedure that provides functional teeth on the same day implant surgery is performed has brought the cost down.
5 Simple Steps to Your Ultimate Smile
The ‘Teeth in a Day’ process has 5 steps. It is important to understand this process and all of the steps along the way.
- Consultation: It all begins by coming in for a sit-down consultation where we will come up with the best solution to meet your needs. We know that every patient is unique and believe you deserve a customized solution.
- Pre-Exam Procedure: After the consultation and you’ve made the decision to move forward with dental implants, we put together a plan for everything you’ll need for the procedure.
- Dental Implant Procedure: This is where the magic really begins. We work closely with a number of reputable and highly respected oral surgeons. Your brand new dental implants will be placed by the oral surgeon and, with us by your side, we will place your temporary set of new teeth that look and feel just like the real thing!
- Post Procedure Recovery & Check Ups: There is a recovery period following your dental implant procedure. Typically, implants take several months to heal. The patient will be on a soft food diet until this time of healing has passed. During the healing process, the patient will come back in for several checkups to ensure that everything is healing properly.
- Get Your Permanent Teeth: After your mouth has finished healing and your new dental implants have stabilized, we will replace your temporary teeth with your new permanent teeth.